Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Take your business into the future with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009

Improve productivity

In the volatile world of business, individual productivity and effectiveness has a direct impact on your profitability. Give people familiar, easy-to-use tools that enable them to work quickly and make smart, proactive decisions

Your business can benefit from giving executives, managers, and employees the knowledge they need to make sound business decisions. Microsoft Dynamics AX can deliver the information and the analysis tools they need to make that happen. With the ability to custom-tailor the information people need for their specific responsibilities, Microsoft Dynamics AX can drive decision-making and improve productivity throughout your enterprise.

True productivity requires an end-to-end enterprise resource planning (ERP) package that your people will actually use. With Microsoft Dynamics AX, you can provide a familiar interface that quickly connects your people—and even business partners—to the right information and tools to work faster and smarter.

Compete globally

Today, business opportunity can mean enlarging your customer base to include a worldwide audience or expanding across borders into new sites or branch offices. Microsoft Dynamics AX is designed to manage the complexities of a global organization by consolidating and standardizing processes and by providing visibility across your organization.

Simplify compliace

Companies face myriad regulatory requirements that vary widely across regions and countries. Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you reduce risk and liability associated with corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and customer initiatives.

It's not easy managing the challenges of compliance. Not only must you deal with the increasing demands of doing business in a fast-changing global environment, you also need to provide relevant and timely information, and report accurately and regularly to authorities, business partners, stakeholders, and shareholders. Dealing with these challenges to enforce compliance can be complicated and costly.

Microsoft Dynamics AX gives you a cost-effective way to simplify the challenges of compliance by helping your organization improve internal controls and increase visibility into compliance-related processes and activities.

7 comments:

  1. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!
    Shipping Containers for Sale in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
    shipping containers for sale near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back later in life. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!
    sea containers for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.
    conex box for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. All the best
    shipping containers for sale in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am usually to running a blog and i really admire your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for brand new information. reefer for sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Packers And Movers Ahmedabad - We Provide ***Best Service Providers, Safe, Reliable, Affordable, Trusted ###Movers and Packers in Ahmedabad List, Household Shifting, Office Relocation: Choose Top Verified Packers and Movers Ahmedabad Compare ???Shifting Service Chrages, Price Quotation, Rate List Charts and Save Money and Time @ Packers and Movers Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete